Friday, February 29, 2008

Butterfly CardArt


I love these CardArt Stamps by Hero Arts. Can you tell? This is my third one. LOL They're awesome for a quick card. I dressed this one up a bit more though. I stamped the image on two different pieces of Memory Box Studio designer paper, cut off the bottom, attached it to the top piece, cut the wings of the butterfly and folded them up to give a bit of dimension, added some stickles and Rhinestone stickers, and woila!! finished! Oops...the bottom edge was made with a fiskars scallop scissors.
Head on over to Stamper's Dream for this stamp and the supplies I used!
Michelle has a wonderful variety of stamps and embellishments and some new Memory Box papers that are AWESOME!!! I can't get mine soon enough!!!

Supplies:
Stamp - Hero Arts CardArt Best
Paper - Memory Box Studio, Black
Ink - Ranger Black Soot Distress INk
Accessories - Icicle stickles, K&Company Rhinestone stickers, exacto knife, fiskars scallop scissors

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous, Tosh! I sooooo love what you do with those Card Art stamps!

Anonymous said...

I really want some of these stamps ... love it stamped on the coordinating DP ... beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs