Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Sweet and Sassy Christmas

I made this card today for the Inspirational Challenge on SCS, and for the Organization Chemo Angels. HERE is the photo that inspired me. I loved the colors of the quilt. For more info on how you can donate to the Chemo Angels, click HERE.

I also was excited to use this darling Sweet and Sassy image called Decorating Tree. It's a Rachelle Anne Miller Design, and I love her darling images.

I stamped the image twice onto Neenah Solar White with Tuxedo Black (Memento) and colored it with my copics.

The Everyday Blessings dp is Papertrey, as is the ribbon. The sentiment is from the A Cardinal Christmas (SU) set. (I love the font of this..I know, I've used it a lot...grin). And the Soft Pink Rhinestone stickers are Kaisercraft.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend.

Happy Stamping!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Decorating Tree (Sweet and Sassy Rachelle Anne Miller), A Cardinal Christmas (SU)
Paper - Papertrey, Neenah Solar White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories - Copics, Corner Tag Punch (SU), Quickie Glue Pen, Crystal Glitter, Grossgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Stickers, Dimensional Tape

18 comments:

StampOwl said...

adorable Tosh ... such a cute little penguin!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tosh...this is wonderful!! That image is the epitome of CUTENESS!!!!! And of course, your coloring is to be envied!!!!!

Hugs friend,
Laurie

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable Tosh, love that stamp.

Jami said...

Beautiful!! Fantastic layout, and awesome coloring on that cute image! Love it!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!! All the elements mesh perfectly!!
--Becca

Shirley said...

This little penguin is just so cute and the tree too! Love the lighter colors you used so your main image would pop.

Kimberly Crawford said...

cute! (not the penguin, of course! :)) Love the pink ribbon and the tag shape of the stamped piece!! Gorgeous!

Heather "Hev" said...

So lovely - well done!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soft and pretty colors, and what a sweet image. Adorable!

Paula Barin said...

Very delicate, love the colours. Very pretty.

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is a very beautiful card! I love the soft colors, the layout is great too! Great job on this card. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have even considered using this DP for Christmas, but you made it work and look beautiful. Another wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing all your creations.

Anonymous said...

Ilove it, it is beautiful

Anonymous said...

I already loved it when I saw it over on SCS!!! The DP is great - I like the non-traditional colors!!! Plus the image is way too cute!!!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable image, and such pretty papers too!! Wonderful, sweet, Christmas card!!

mi sello personal said...

HOOO¡ ITS SO CUTE

dpkennedy said...

This is just beautiful! I love the combination of dp!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! A lovely card for sure. Your choice in DP is exquisite and the perfect compliment to your focal image. Such sweetness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs