Saturday, February 7, 2009

Inspired Thanks

I rarely get to participate in SCS's Inspirational challenge because I'm usually cleaning, or running errands on Sat. Well, I checked it out first thing this morning and the shade found HERE, *spoke* to me. I had some new Making Memories paper that would be perfect.

I stamped the "Thanks" sentiment, from Anna Wight's new Friendly Expressions (Whipper Snapper) set, with Onyx Black (Versafine) onto Neenah Solar White, and embossed it with Detailed Clear ep. The rest is self explanatory, so I won't bore you with all the details.


Supplies:
Stamps - Friendly Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs: Anna Wight)
Paper - Sabrina (Making Memories) White and Black (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink - Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories - Gem Stickers (Making Memories), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Corner Ticket Punch (SU), Boutique Trims Ribbon (Doodlebug Designs), Detailed Black ep, Heat Tool, Dimensional Tape

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh this is so pretty, I love your ribbon, and scallops.

StampOwl said...

so elegant Tosh ... love it!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous take on the shade---this was a fun challenge, I don't usually do these either!
LeAnne

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh, that is SO pretty, Tosh!! I love the bow, but what I really love this the way you put the sentiment on the shape. Such a wonderful idea to make that shape-I wish I thought of such things!
Have a good rest of your weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Tosh, this is so pretty and elegant!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful and simple!! Love that gorgeous ribbon!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful & elegant, Tosh!! I agree about that paper being a great match for that wonderful sentiment!! Love the bit of bling too!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Tosh!

Norine said...

very elegant love the colors & bow
Hugs
Norine

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Tosh, this is sooo elegant and beautiful!!! The paper is gorgeous and I love the flourishes around the sentiment...AWESOME work!!!

Anonymous said...

Always beautiful your cards jlaura

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Tosh - well you know already that I love this gorgeous card - LOL!!! I wish I would have this fab looking DP too....it's perfect for the lamp shade!!!

dpkennedy said...

It's so elegant! Oh, and that bow! Gorgeous!

Elena said...

What an elegant card!!! Love the bow!

Diane McVey said...

VERY PRETTY CARD! I love it! :D

Jami said...

Such elegance!!! This is gorgeous - LOVE it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs