Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Bucket of Kisses!!


I have another JustRite project to share with you. I got this little red bucket from the $1 bin at Target during the Christmas season, knowing it would come in handy come Valentine's. Ya'll know I love my JustRite stamps, and this sentiment from the Loving Thoughts set couldn't be more perfect. And it just shows, that a sweet little gift does not have to take much time to put together. I just used my Spellbinders Heart, Square and Circle Nestabilties, a piercing tool, to coordinate with the bucket, and a border and heart punch both by Martha Stewart. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Here's a closer look at the card. To get the sentiment on the bottom, I just inked up the last line of the sentiment "Live More, Laugh Often, Love Much" from the Romantic Sentiments set. Instead of putting it in my 1 5/8" circle stamper, I used my Vertical Stamper. That way I could use my Stamp Postioner (SU!) to line it up perfectly over my scored lines.

Don't forget, you can click on the photos for a closer look. Clicking on the highlighted words will take you to where I got those products from.



Here's a closer look at the bucket.

Supplies:
Stamps - Romantic Sentiments, Loving Thoughts (JustRite)
Paper - Neenah, Kraft, Blush Red Dark
Ink - Black Onyx (Versafine)
Accessories - Heart, Square and Circle Nestabilities, Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Piercing Tool, Button (PTI), Border Punch and Heart Punch (Martha Stewart), Bucket (Target)

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOSH, I loooove this!! Love the punches you combined along the bottom and GREAT idea to just use the word *love* from that one sentiment. Looks AWESOME, girl. Adorable little bucket too. Love those Target dollar bins!

Anonymous said...

these are both SO sweet ~
i especially love the card, it's perfect in every way. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun and sweet, Tosh.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh these are gorgeodisous Tosh!! I need to get one of those buckets!! Off to target....Your card is so elegant1 Love the punching and all the white!! Sweet set!!

Gabriela said...

Boy oh boy Tosh - you keep knocking my socks off with your impressive cards. I adore your CAS style on this valentine and your bucket of kisses is adorable. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I love the bucket... and I love the $ spot at Target.... thanks for the great idea.
Melissa in WI

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so striking and beautiful, and I love your adorable/yummy bucket of kisses!! Fabulous and inspirational projects, Tosh!!

Kay D said...

What a delightfully elegant card. The bucket is adorable, too, but the card is outstanding!

Danni said...

Fabulous projects!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh Tosh how GORGEOUS! I just LOVE this! The heart over the embossed square is just STUNNING!

Joy said...

Such a cute idea and easy to do too. I like that for sure. Thanks for sharing..

Betty Wright said...

You are serving up bucketfuls of fabulousness! LOVE the looks and design! Beautifully done!

Mothermark said...

Na-uh...I see some hugs in there too! This is so cute! As usual, very creative and wonderful......

Thanks for visiting me on my blog...

Hugs.....hope you had fun on your Christmas trip!

America said...

ADORABLE! Lovin the heart border and touches!

Amy Sheffer said...

I LOVE this, Tosh!! That card??? Oh my -- STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs