Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

A short while ago, I was asked by Easy Canvas Prints if I would like to have a photo of mine made into a canvas print and then write a review of the finished product. After visiting their website I decided I that it sounded like a fun idea. And boy was I right. Their site is so easy to navigate. The only hard part was deciding what photo I wanted to use. I love nature, especially flowers. So I decided to use a photo that I took of a dandelion a while back. Although I was concerned that the light and airy look of the dandelion would not work on the canvas. Well, it worked beautifully!!! I seriously love how it turned out. Here's a photo of my dandelion Picture on Canvas.


I chose to make my Canvas 8"x8". But they offer other sizes as well. You can even customize your own. They also offer different border options as well as different image and color effects. I chose to have my photo wrap around the frame. I like how the picture continues on through the edges.

Here is the canvas up against an old crate that I have in my dining room window. I'm going to eventually hang it up, but I'm shopping for some vintage items, and hope to make a couple more canvas prints to hang with this one. Like I mentioned before, the hard part is choosing a photo to use.



Thank you, Easy Canvas Prints, for letting me try out your product. I love the look and would most definitely recommend putting pictures on canvas using Easy Canvas Prints. I also have to add that I appreciate the quick shipping and the fabulous packing.

Thanks for visiting!!

post signature

6 comments:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Ummm...WOW!! Tosh, I am speechless (which you KNOW is unusual!!)! Your photo is amazing girl! And you were so right about the canvas...it looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is an awesome picture. Who would have thought a dandelion could be so pretty. Good job Tosha! Nanci D

Marisa said...

That dandelion picture is amazing and looks fabulous on canvas!! You go girl!! Can't wait to see more :)

Cindy O'Donnell said...

Well let them know that, thanks to you, I just spend $500 on their site! Have been procrastinating on how I want nine pictures done as they range in size from 8x8 to 20x30 so when I saw this it was perfect! Now to get the room painted before they arrive!

Dawn said...

oh, it turned out fabulous, Tosh! I got mine and love it... I'll be posting in a few days =)

Joanne (jojot) said...

how stunning.....simple elegance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs