Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waltzingmouse Oct. Release Day 1 ~ Seasonal Remedies


Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to start sharing some Waltzingmouse Sneak Peeks with you this week!! Today the Dt used images from the set Seasonal Remedies. It's full of Charming remedy labels and fun little sentiments. I chose to make the "Pure Joy Effervescent Formula Remedy" into a tag, and the charming little Bethlehem scene into a little label.

I have a friend who LOVES coffee. In fact you could say it brings her "pure Joy". ;) So I thought it would be fun to transform some Starbucks Frappuccino bottles and their case into a little Christmas gift.

I started by framing the little Bethlehem scene with the Spellbinders Labels 4 and Twisted Metal Tags and Accents dies. I added some Bronze Viva Decor Gel around the frame and some seam binding ribbon along with a Bazzill button and some Burgandy Burlap String.


I stamped the "Joy" tag with Onyx Black Versafine, diecut it with the Labels 15 die by Spellbinders, and ink distressed the edges with Walnut Stain by Ranger Distress ink. I also added the little crown tag by punching it out with SU!'s small oval punch, and attached both with some Black Burlap String.



I added the fun little sentiment "To bring you Good Cheer" to the bottom corner with some Onyx Black Versafine. I wish I would have embossed it so it stood out better though.



For the tops of the bottles, I stamped a small doily from the Dainty Doilies Large set, and framed it with a punched circle and the scalloped circle from the Ironwork Accents dies (Spellbinders). I added a paper ribbon around the top of the bottle using a Martha Stewart punch for the border. The paper is all from the Christmas Lost & Found My Mind's Eye Collection, with a Dark Chocolate PTI base.



Here's another look at Claire's charming Remedy image!! I tell ya, this set is so fun. The remedies could work with just about any drink you can come up with, or just be made into a fun card!



If you haven't seen all the dt's samples from today. Be sure not to miss a one. These guys have some serious inspiration skills!!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Julia Aston
Belinda Chang Langner
Jennifer Holmes
Kate Whelan
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Mona Pendleton
Niki Estes
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Tosha Leyendekker <-----you are here
Claire Brennan (Owner)

Thank you so very much for stopping by. Be sure to visit tomorrow. Claire has come up with a really fun, charming and unique set that I know you're going to love!!
Happy Stamping!!

post signature

______________________________________________________

Stamps: Seasonal Remedies and Dainty Doilies Large (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Christmas Lost & Found (MME), Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 4, Labels 15, Ironwork Accents and Twisted Metal Tags dies (Spellbinders), Border Punches (Martha Stewart), Bronze Viva Decor Gel, Rhinestone Button (Bazzill), Seam Binding Ribbon, Burgandy Burlap String (May Arts), Small Oval Punch (SU!)

28 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab inspiration tosh, love love love this

Ali x

Kary said...

Hi Tosh, what an amazing gift set!! Your friend is going to LOVE this!! Just awesome!!

Deborah Frings said...

As a coffee lover - I think this is a wonderful gift and would be delighted with it! The labels look fabulous - brilliant work!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Just AMAZING, Tosh!! Love all the earthy, homey, holiday warmth in this fantastic design. I love the level you take paper and stamping to. What a fantastic gift idea; I don't know if they have those cute little bottles here in Canada. Certainly not in our tiny town of 5,000!!! But, I'll keep my eye out for something to try and case this wonderful creativity with. Right now, I'm off to order me some paper!! Hugs~ (p.s. love those little paper "magnolias" you taught Pat to make; yet another sample of the height your imagination reaches!)

Renee said...

I LOVE it!!
And I love coffee too...
it brings me quite a lot of joy as well...
otherwise I would never get out of bed :)
Love all the little elements you brought to this deliciously fabulous gift!!
Gorgeous!

Peggy said...

Wonderful project. Love it! Love the paper, stamps and embellishments.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great idea, Tosha. Love how cute these frap bottles look all dressed up for the holidays. Amazing creativity as you decorated every elements to the hilt. Awesome job.

Clare said...

Awesome, inspiring, wonderful job on your little four-pack! Very vintage-looking! Love it!

Keva said...

Wow...as always, this is awesome! You do amazing work on projects. It's unlike anything I have seen anywhere else. This is a very pretty project and so clean and crisp and perfectly done.

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful drink box Tosh! I just love the papers and colors on this - and the ways you used the new stamps on labels and tags!

Sandie said...

Wow!! I {heart} this so so so much.

Kathy said...

WOW I LOVe everything about this!!! Such beautiful colors and the distressing looks fabulous!!
I am sure she will love this!
:)Kathy

Debbie Olson said...

Tosha, this is sheer perfection! I've saved some Frap bottles until they are wayyyy out of date and have never gotten around to altering them. You make me wish I had tried! ;-D Great job.

snowbear said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful gift presentation Tosha! Love your mix of papers and the overall Vintage vibe!

Niki Estes said...

What a beautiful set, Tosha!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What an amazing set, Tosh! I love what you did with that little carrier and those decorated bottles are so cute!

Cathy Weber said...

Gosh, this is so good, my very favorite today. I love how such a simple gift, altered as you did makes it look so much richer and I am sure I would never drink one bottle if it was given to me! I loved your project so much today!

Unknown said...

this is so pretty! who wouldn't love to receive this? :)

MissScrapAlot said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!! TFS!!!! Hugs and prayers her way!!!!!!

wyme98@yahoo.com

Brandi said...

Wow! This is one fabulous creation ~ and I must admit the coffee lover in me is just a bit jealous. lol! :)

Cheryl S. said...

Oh my, you are giving me a Frappucino attack! This is truly one awesome project and I love these new stamps.

Becca Feeken said...

This is the cutest project Tosh. The colors are so rich and the details are perfect!

Andrea Ewen said...

How clever of you Tosh! This is absolutely beautiful, the colors are so warm and rich! Simply gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my such a beautiful way to dress up this gift!

Pet73 said...

This is stunning! Your work is sooo beautiful!

anya said...

Yummy yum! This is just over-the-top gorgeous! All the time and detail you put into this is just amazing!

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea for the "coffee lovers" out there. You never cease to spark creativity so thank you, once again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs