Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday ~ Skipping Stones


Hello my friends!! Are you enjoying the Holiday season? I'm mostly ready to go. All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, however, I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards. Sad I know. I was done with all my shopping weeks ago, even the decorating. I've just been too lazy to get my short letter and cards out. That's on my to do list for tomorrow. :)

I have a Skipping Stones Designs Sketch card to share with you today. You can find the sketch, as well as some samples from the SSD dt and their guest designers, HERE.

I used two different sets, although one is VERY hard to see. It nearly disappeared when it dried. I stamped the flower medallion, from the set Victorian Summer, with amuse Amethyst ink on the main panel bg, and stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" (Dandelion Dreams) with Smokey Gray Versafine over it.

I made the loopy flower out of felt (Tutorial), and the beautiful diecut butterfly is from Cheery lynn designs.


That's it for me today.
I hope you're soaking in all the joys of this season!!
Happy Stamping!!

post signature

______________________________________________________

Stamps: Victorian Summer and Dandelion Dreams (Skipping Stones Designs)
Paper: Alla (Prima), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Amethyst (a muse), Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Felt, Pearl Brad, Butterfly diecut (Cheery Lynn Designs), Lace, Buttons (PTI), Glitter, Sewing Machine, Nested Leaves (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (I-Rock)

8 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, Tosha this is amazing! I just love the fresh feel to it, guess I'm also wanting for spring to be here! Love flowers! Anyway, LOVE all the details of this card!!

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling card! What wonderfully tattered edges and that felt looped flower! But look! A sweet butterfly has alighted upon your card.

Marisa said...

That flower is fabulous as is the butterfly. Great card!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the soft, dreamy peachy colors! This is stunning, Tosh! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the softness of the papers with the flower and pretty sparkle on the butterfly!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Soft, beautiful, and elegant as always, Tosh! I hope you and your family have s joyous Christmas!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is a dream.
I wish you a merry christmas!
God bless you.
Annette

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tosh this is GORGEOUS you never lose your touch to CREATE such MASTERPIECES!!~ Happy Holidays to you my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs