Friday, September 21, 2012

Viva la Verve


Have you seen Janelle's sketch over at the Verve Forum yet?  It's super fun and inspirational!!  I thought one of the sentiments from the Stronger Love (Verve) set would work beautifully with this set, and I love the bird from the With Love set.  Doesn't he look sweet perched on the arrow from the Brighter Days set?

I thought some burlap leaves would be a perfect fit with this beautiful Prima flower too, and I added some gold stickles to the sun.  They kind of took over, but it just makes it extra sparkly.  :)

That's it for me today.  I have a Waltzingmouse Sketch card to share with you tomorrow, so please stop by!

Thanks for visiting!!
Happy stamping!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps:  With LoveStronger LoveBrighter Days(Verve)
Paper:  Bluebell and Union Square (MME), Vintage Cream and Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress), Turquoise Gem and Ocean Depth (VersaMagic)
Accessories:  Arrow Die (Verve), Nested Leaves and Grand Circles dies (Spellbinders), Flower (Prima), Dcorative Brad (MME), Gold Stickles, Burlap, Natural Burlap String, Rhinestones (I-Rock), Corner Rounder PunchSewing Machine
post signature

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the burlap leaes and cute little bird on the arrow :)

Gabriela said...

What a sweet card! I adore your use of burlap and rustic twine.

Unknown said...

I love those burlap leaves and wonderful sentiment Tosha. You have a knack for putting colors and elements together in unique ways. Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs