Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Power Poppy May Release: Peonies


http://powerpoppy.com/products/peonies/
Are you ready for some more Power Poppy inspiration?  Today, the Peonies are available for purchase in the digital format.  And boy, oh boy, are these ever fun to color and oh so beautiful!!  And remember, during the whole month of May, we'll not only share ideas on how to use these beauties, but we'll also give those who purchase them extra ways to win some Power Poppy goodies! Each Friday during May, we'll usher in challenges designed around our new and beautiful digi images!  Be sure to stop by the Power Poppy Blog too, for some insight into Marcy's inspiration for the Peonies image.

I don't know if I've ever seen turquoise peonies.  But that's one of my favorite colors and I thought it would be a fun color to use on these images.  Once again, I used Copics and added a touch of sparkle with my Quickie Glue Pen and Clear Rock Candy Glitter by Ranger.  I resized the sentiment to fit on a little flag banner underneath the curved border, added some sparkle to a little heart and adhered it to little flags with a mini-paper clip.

Now that about sums up my card for today.  Now head on over to the other Bloom Brigade Blogs if you haven't already done that.  Here's a list of those hopping along today:

-->
Here's a list of the Copics I used for today's card:  BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, YG98, YG95, YG93, YG91, YG03

Hope you've been inspired!  Thanks for dropping by!  We have one more set of images to share with you tomorrow, and you don't want to miss this one!! So stop by for a visit.

             Happy Stamping!
___________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Peonies (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Carpe Diem (Glitz), White (PTI)
Ink:  Printer
Accessories:  Copics, A2 Curved Borders One die (Spellbinders), Primitive Hearts die (Sizzix), Sequins (Teresa Collins), Mini-paper clip (Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder Punch, Quickie Glue Pen, Clear Rock Candy Glitter (Ranger)

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about this card!

Allison Cope said...

Goodness Tosh... another stunner! I love the teal blossoms and your gorgeous card design. So beautiful done!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, this is beautiful with still another shade of peony! Gorgeous, and I love the beautiful layout with the curved scalloped border and striped papers! exquisite again, sweet friend! Hugs!

dpkennedy said...

I wish they came in turquoise! Wow, these are beauties! I love, love, love your card design! I never come up with awesome ideas like that...I might have to come a casin'! Gorgeous Tosh!

ChristineCreations said...

Man, I wish there were turquoise peonies! This is a beauty. Such a fantastic layout too Tosh! I love the curve and the pretty little accents.

Dawn B. said...

I LOVE turquoise. This is such a beauty. You did a great job coloring those flowers. The design is perfect.

Stacy Morgan said...

That is the beautiful of stamping you can pick whatever color you want girl. These are wonderful and gorgeous to boot. I like the layout, your coloring rocks and beautiful coloring.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness gracious, I've loved this card since the moment I first saw it. That little curve with the fish tale tag hanging down, and the color -- you can color these any old way you want and I'll just swoon! Beautiful!

Julie Koerber said...

Aside from the absolutely beautiful peonies, I am in LOVE with this layout -- the schwoop and little accents add so much pizzazz!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty flowers and love how the sentiment is placed with the curve border!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs