Friday, September 26, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps September Release Preview ~ Day 2



Hello again my crafty friends!!  Welcome to Day 2 of Waltzingmouse's September Release Preview!  Today we are previewing a set called Frosty in the Pines.  This card was super fun to make because I stepped out of my "paper-crafting box" and splattered acrylic paint, on a card, for the very first time.  And...... I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!  I also went with a more graphic look even though...tempting as it was...there is the most ADORABLE snowman in this set and I collect snowmen.  But when I saw these GORGEOUS (I know...I'm using caps a lot...I'm just so excited about this set...sorry) trees...I knew I wanted to stamp them in gold.  And I LOVE how they look.  I silver embossed the word "believe", along with the snowflakes in the background, and added some washi tape strips.....and......that gorgeous new WMS Snowflake #2!!!  It's the sweetest little thing, and a perfect addition to any winter card.  LOVE that little baby!! As you've probably noticed on some other design team blogs, there are new snowflake dies too.  I can't wait to show you what I did with two more of them, over the next couple of days.

Anyway...you probably want to check out what the rest of the team has to share, so here are the links:


Thanks for dropping by!  Don't forget to stop again tomorrow for a super little gift giving idea.

      Happy Stamping!
_______________________________________________________________________

StampsFrosty in the Pines (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Champagne (Encore)
AccessoriesSnowflake #2 die (Waltzingmouse), Scalloped Edge Frame die (Spellbinders), Washi Tape (Little B), Silver and Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger), Acrylic Paint, Enamel Dot (Teresa Collins), Dimensional Tape

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love this card, gold always adds so much to any design.
Mstgane
Ann

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning! Love the clean, crisp look, the frosty colours and the dimension. Fabulous!

The Hardy Stamper said...

I love your card - trendy and retro looking at the same time - and the colours are just perfect!

Julia Aston said...

Love your splatter and all the wonderful white on this Tosh! The golden trees are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs