Monday, October 26, 2015

A Cozy Cupful of Sequins


Hello friends!!  I'm sure you're a bit shocked to see a card posted two days in a row without being for a release.  Well, I've been having some fun participating in some Splitcoaststampers challenges this week.  I haven't had much free time in the last year, and now that I have a few days, I thought it would be fun to challenge myself.  So, today, I'm participating in SCS's CAS challenge to use Acetate.  You can find the challenge HERE.

I decided to make a shaker card with a "new to me" die by MFT.  The stamped image is by Power Poppy and is from one of their newest released sets called Cozy Cupfuls.  I colored it with Copics, added some glitter, and used Paper Tole to give it some dimension.




Copics:  Bow Package ~ BG49, BG57, BG10 Red Package ~ R29, R24, R21, G28, G24, YG01 Mug ~ T4, T2, T0, R29

That about sums it all up.  It is supposed to be CAS after all.  :)
Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you're week is off to a great start!

   Happy Stamping!
 ___________________________________________________________________________

StampsCozy Cupfuls (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies:  Stitched Cover Up Companion (MFT), Bow Tied (Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
Accessories:  Copics, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh and Ellen Hutson), Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter (Hero Arts), Dimensional Tape (Scotch) 

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Tosh, yes, two posts in a day!! I love it, and I love this shaker card using acetate!! And what a sweet image this is for it too with the perfect sentiment! I love it and love how you've fussy cut some of the elements to pop! Beautiful card! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs