Friday, October 9, 2015

You Take Awesomeness to a whole new level...



Do you like to color?  I love it!  In fact, I haven't stopped coloring since I was a little kid.  Although, I now use other mediums than crayons and Crayola Markers.  Actually, I have been using Copics a lot lately, but I also enjoy watercoloring.  So...Why did I ask you about coloring?  

http://www.thedailymarker.com/

Well, Power Poppy is joining Kathy Racoosin, over at The Daily Marker, for her 30 Day coloring challenge today, and the Bloom Brigade has colored up a variety of Power Poppy images to share with you.  And guess what...there are prizes to be won too!  So, be sure to head on over to the Power Poppy Blog for all the details on how you can join in on all the fun!!

For my card today, I used 3 different Power Poppy Clear Stamp Sets.  And I'm going to go out on a limb and say this card fits in the Power and Spark Challenge: Bits and Pieces because I took a succulent from the Sassy Succulents set, and used it to replace the tulips in this Short Stack image, so I could make it fit a bit more in the Fall season, and the sentiment is from the
Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips set...thus, Bits and Pieces from different sets.  ;)

Everything was colored with Copics.  Actually a little out of my box where colors are concerned, but I hope you like it.

Now, for some more inspiration, make sure you visit the following Bloom Brigade Blogs:
CopicsRed Package ~ R39, R37, R35, R32 RV95, RV93, RV91 Bottom Package ~ E95, E93, E01, E31, YG95, YG93, YG91, YG97, T3, T1, T0 Succulent ~ YG95, YG93, YG91, YG97, V12, V06, 
Cupcake ~ RV95, RV91, E95, E93, E01, E31
 
That's it for me today.  Be sure to stop by the Power Poppy Blog for details on how you can win a Power Poppy Stamp set, as well as other goodies!

   Happy Stamping!
_____________________________________________________________________

Paper:  X-Press It, Santa's List (Teresa Collins), White (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black  and Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Copics, Silver Enamel Dot (My Mind's Eye) 

7 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, I'm with you about coloring...it's my favorite part of making cards, and I could color all day. I absolutely love how you've used bits and pieces of different stamps/sets, and I love the succulent atop this gift image. It's perfect, and what amazing colors for it too. Beautifully done, my friend! And polka dots are another one of my favorite patterns too. Totally love this card, and I'm inspired and need to find time to color today. Hugs, and thanks for the inspiration!

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... what a beautiful birthday card Tosh! I love the colouring of your image - your succulent plant just pops of that card! Wonderful card creation!

Leslie Miller said...

I love all these bits and pieces! That's so cool the way you did this, Tosh. The first thing I noticed was the succulent perched right up there on top. So cute! I'm with you on the coloring. Sometimes I want to just color and forget about everything else.

Satori said...

Love the coloring and layout with multi textures, patterns, and layers on this beautiful card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty indeed Tosha! I like the color scheme and your design. So very pretty.

Bunny Dobbie said...

I so love the way you combined the stamps! What a lovely Birthday card.

Pet73 said...

Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs